London Day Walks: 16 miles of the Thames Path Trail, heading for Richmond. The fairly flat path will help you train in your kit & equipment and give you the chance to test out your fitness and being on your feet for a long distance.
Dates: 17 July
- Meet near Doggetts Coat and Badge Pub (Blackfriars Bridge) for 9:30am
- Start walk at 10:00am
- Finish in Richmond between 15:00 – 17:00 hrs
- Teas / coffees & biscuits at the finish
- All participants to bring packed lunches
London Night Walks: Taking the London Thames route and setting off between 11 pm - midnight there is no better way to practice the night time walking sections of the challenge then to get out there and walk at night! Lead by our experienced guides, - the aim of the night training walk is to get your body and mind used to the slightly surreal experience of walking for a long period of time at night - when your body wants to be resting.
Dates: 14-15 May & 13-14 Aug
- Meet near Blackfriars Station for 23:30
- Teas / coffees & biscuits
- Start walk at 00:00 (Midnight)
- Finish in Richmond between 05:00 – 07:00 am