In 2016 our Ultra Challenge Series will raise over 7.5 million for our 500 participating charities and our Series Partners some of which include; Alzheimers Society, GOSH and Cancer Research UK.
Consisting of 5 fantastic endurance events, the series takes in some of the best scenery around the country and sees thousands of participants tackle the Full 100km distance or a Half or Quarter Challenge as either an endurance walk or ultra marathon run.
We believe that taking part in the Ultra Challenge Series is a great way for you and your colleagues to raise money in one go for your Charity of the Year and really helps raise the charity’s profile within the business. Over the years we have seen hundreds of corporate teams take part including teams from HSBC, Flight Centre, Barclays, Chevron, P&O Cruises and Travis Perkins and whether you’re a start up or a Top 100 company, we’ll make it a special event for your team. With over 10 years of experience in delivering quality mass participation events you can expect our full support before and during the challenge and with over 500 charity partners to choose from, why look any further than our 5 Ultra Challenges? Our events include:
The Isle of Wight Challenge 30th April – 1st May
London to Brighton 28 – 29th May
London to Cambridge 2 – 3rd July
South Coast Challenge 27 – 28th August
Thames Path Challenge 10 – 11th September
Each event has a fantastic route, whether it’s along the Thames Path from Oxford to Henley or up and up and onto the stunning South Downs from Eastbourne to Arundel, making the routes challenging and varied but perfectly achievable with some training and support. Here’s why the Ultra Challenge Series is for you:
1) It’s an easy way to raise money for your Charity of the Year:
- 5 Great Endurance Events – why not take on several?
- Distances to suit everyone – the Full 100km, 50km or 25km
- Walk it, Jog it or Run it – whether you’re a competitive runner or putting your walking boots on for the first time!
- Pay your registration fee + minimum fundraising target per person or team
- Participants tend to raise double their fundraising target!
- With over 400 participating charities to choose from
- Raise the profile of your Charity of the Year within your organisation
- Matched giving - your company can match the minimum fundraising target
2) Our Corporate Packages make it special:
- Great corporate packages for teams of 10+ & discounts on registration fee
- Your own account manager to build bespoke Corporate plan
- Support & materials to recruit colleagues to your team
- We can come and present the challenge at your place of work
- Bespoke hospitality options to suit you on the day
- Branded kit from technical t-shirts to hoodies
3) Anyone can do it!
- We offer a range of distances so it isn't just for the fittest in the office
- 100km, 50km or 25km means there’s a Challenge to suit everyone
- Walk, Jog or Run or do a mix of both!
- Everyone can start together at the same time + great PR opportunities
- Training tips and training days from us so that you’re prepared
- Extended packages available including camping options
4) Great support before and on the day:
- Best quality events in the mass participation market
- Thousands of participants take part each year
- We help you push and promote the event to your company + colleagues
- Signed route with trek masters, medics, support vehicles on the day
- Festival atmosphere – friends & family welcome to cheer you on!
- Free snacks and drinks at each covered rest stop (every 13km)
- Hot food & meals with drinks at the main rest stops
5) Team building:
- A great way to socialise outside work & for a common cause
- The team can take on a mixture of 100km, 50km or 25km
- Competition for those looking to beat personal bests or up your distance
- Test your stamina & endurance on the walk through the night
So join us and push yourself in 2016! For more information visit www.ultrachallenge.com/corporate-teams or speak to Nicola Smith on 02076096695.