We have an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career within recruitment or gain experience within a busy and dynamic events company. We are looking for a Resourcing Manager to oversee the full life cycle of recruitment and placement of freelance staff onto a wide range of mass participation events and international challenges. You will be play a strategic and operational role in driving forward an ambitious agenda to widen our pool of talent and key staff, interview and meet potential new staff members, develop and train staff onto our challenge events.
We are a growing business who now have over 400 members of part-time staff we work with – and you will need to be passionate and engaged with our business to ensure that we are placing the best staff onto our challenges and offering those staff the right support and development to deliver their role. You will need to be a strong communicator, with great people skills to be able to build rapport quickly and develop relationships with an authority to make key decisions and be trusted to take ownership of a process.
This role is new to the business and with it we are looking for someone who is armed with energy, brimming with ideas and ambitious in their desire to deliver excellence.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Consulting across the business to understand our current capability gaps and future skill needs
- Building on our existing staff management framework to identify and assess gaps in skill sets and areas for development and training
- Working in tight partnership with Project Managers and Business Leaders to ensure that the staffing requirement is being fulfilled across the business
- Planning often 12 months in advance to secure the top talent and key staff for our event calendar – maintaining regular contact and following a full communications plan and timeline
- Work alongside Directors to build and create a staff ‘vision’ of brand, excellence, training schemes and development of the business being the ‘best’ employer within the sector
- First point of contact for staff enquiries & incoming emails, telephone calls and questions
- Fulfilling our on-event staffing plans with staffing allocation
- Processing of staff invoices, and record keeping of finances
- Updating and maintaining accurate records of staff on our CRM system
- Organising the Payroll process for our freelance staff
- Create initiates and a structured framework to drive forward recruitment
- Build relationships with a wide range of freelance staff (Event Managers, Doctors, Mountain Leaders)
Skills & desired experience:
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience in providing administrative & customer service support
- Knowledge of and experience the ‘challenge events’ industry – ideally within a similar role/position
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills and high levels of Customer Service
- Flexible with working hours whenever required - and weekend event work
- Work well under pressure in a very fast paced environment
What we offer:
- Initial 3 month probationary period
- Thereafter fulltime contract
- Company Pension Scheme
- Good opportunities for progressing/development
- Opportunity to earn more by working on events & overtime
- Opportunity to gain work experience within a growing and dynamic events company
- Location: Office hours, based in our Head Office, Woolwich SE18.
- Salary: Dependent upon experience.
To apply for the role email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter, closing date for applications is 27-July 2018.